Marketing - Internship or Volunteering
We accept interns and volunteers twice a year - in September and in January. You may apply to carry out your formal internship for University or to volunteer.
UX Research: Currently we are looking for someone to help with user research and to conduct interviews with potential users. You will be supported and taken through the process step-by-step.
- Passion for civic engagement;
- proficiency in English;
- good self-discipline;
- confidence and ability to put forward own opinions using solid rational arguments;
- if volunteering, about 4h of work per week.
- Interest in e-democracy and e-decisionmaking;
- previous experience with marketing or communications;
- An opportunity to improve the way countries and societies operate;
- interesting challenges in a young and globally rapidly evolving sphere (e-democracy solutions);
- awesome, energetic, teammates;
- training, conferences and other development opportunities;
- working remotely;
- the flexibility to decide your own working hours.