- good proficiency in English;
- elementary Estonian;
- a good team-player;
- good self-discipline;
- confidence and ability to put forward own opinions using solid rational arguments.
- Interest in e-democracy and e-decisionmaking;
- former experience with developing for ID-card, Mobile-ID and Smart-ID;
- HTML, CSS skills;
- knowledge of and experience with Git or other version control systems.
- An opportunity to improve the way countries and societies operate;
- interesting challenges in a young and globally rapidly evolving sphere (e-democracy solutions);
- awesome, energetic, teammates;
- training, conferences and other development opportunities;
- possibility to choose between working at the office (@Telliskivi Creative City) or remotely with weekly visits;
- the flexibility to decide your own working hours.