Use Citizen OS to bring about change.
The Citizen OS e-decisionmaking platform can be used for:
- Online meetings.
- Gathering ideas.
The Citizen OS platform allows everyone to raise issues, discuss and vote for solutions.
- Collect votes for a petition.
- Carry out meetings online. Everyone can leave their comments and vote at a time suitable for them.
- Share your decision-making process with a bigger audience.
The Citizen OS platform can be used on all devices and is currently available in 8 languages: English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian.Start using
- Project overview.
- Voting deadlines.
- Ideas are collected bottom-up.
- Discussion occures in a structured way.
Security & Research
- Continuous development to keep up with new laws.
- Better decisions are reached with a scientific approach.
- Safe encrypted data, secure platform in a cloud server.
How does it work?
Something for everyone
Start using now
Communication between the people and the government of Estonia.
The Citizen OS open source code was used to set up the citizen initiatives platform www.rahvaalgatus.ee in Estonia.
The Parliament processes appeals that have at least 1000 signatures. The Citizen OS platform is set up to receive digital signatures given with the Estonian National ID-card.
Opinion Festival integrated the Citizen OS argumentation widget, which allows digital discussions in addition to the physical festival. This develops argumentative skills in the society.
The Citizen OS platform is free for use on our website for everyone.Free for ever!Use platform
Use The Citizen OS API as a base to build an online decision-making platform with your own branding.Offer basedContact us
Consult & integrate
Let our team do all the work from consulting to a working adaptation with your systems.Offer basedContact us
Create documents – private or public.
Documents can be private or public.
Keep all files in one place.
Browse existing topics or create a new one.