Why join the team?
Citizen OS Foundation aspires to solve the democracy crises by creating online solutions that improve the quality of collaborative decision-making. We are looking for independent and motivated team players to help us fulfil that vision.
We have the spirit of a tech startup and a social purpose of an NGO.
See all the ways you can contribute to advancing our mission on the Get Involved page.
We are looking for a long term volunteer (minimum one month) to assist us in developing the Participatory Youth Leadership Network, the India chapter of Citizen OS. The role requires a commitment of 4-6 hours per week.
- Passion for civic engagement;
- willingness to develop and support innovative forms of civic engagement;
- proficiency in English;
- Knowledge of at least one Indian language;
- interest in civic technology or e-democracy or e-engagement;
- interest in political, economic and social issues in the Indian context;
- idea for a civic engagement project to co-create with us;
- confidence and self-motivation;
- ability to plan and manage one's own projects.
- The chance to learn more about how countries and societies operate;
- interesting challenges in a young and globally rapidly evolving sphere (e-democracy solutions);
- awesome, energetic, teammates;
- training, conferences and other development opportunities;
- possibility to choose between working at the office (@Telliskivi Creative City) or remotely;
- the flexibility to decide your own working hours;
- Certification of volunteership in case required.
To apply, please email us your CV and a cover letter.