To access all groups you have previously joined or created, you can:
- Find it on your “My Groups” dashboard, by clicking on “My Groups” in the main menu.
- Search for the group’s name using the Search function.
- Browse public groups via the main dashboard.
Please note, on the “My Groups” dashboard:
- Only groups you have already joined will be listed. If you have been invited to but not yet joined a group, it will not show. To join the group, follow the link in the email invitation you were originally sent.
- If a group you have previously joined or created is not showing in the list, it may be that you are signed into the wrong Citizen OS account. If you have another Citizen OS account, try looking there. (You can only access private groups using the Citizen OS account that is linked to the same email address as the one to which the original topic invitation email was sent).