It is possible to delegate your vote to someone else who is a member of the same topic. This means that however the person you delegated to votes, the same vote will be cast in your name too. The delegated person won’t be aware that you have delegated your vote to them, unless you tell them yourself.
To delegate your vote:
- Go into the topic in which the vote is taking place.
- Under the voting options, click on the button “Delegate your vote”.
- In the pop-up window, type the name of your chosen topic member, then select their name when it appears in the drop-down.
- Click “Delegate vote”.
- The person you have chosen to delegate to will now be shown under the voting options in the topic.
- If you change your mind at any point before the vote is over, you can click “revoke your delegation”, then submit a vote yourself.
Vote delegation will, however, only be possible if the admin(s) have enabled vote delegation when setting up the vote. If they have not, the “Delegate your vote” button won’t appear.