In Estonia, digital signature voting results downloaded by admins come in a BDOC folder.
Here’s what that folder contains:
- A Word document with the topic text (attachments are not included)
- A metadata file “__metainfo.html” that contains the topic ID and vote ID
- .html files with the names of the vote options, containing the option ID and text
- each user’s vote containers
- an optional spreadsheet (CSV) file
To download a folder including a CSV file, choose “human-readable file”. To download a folder which does not include a CSV file, choose “machine-readable file”. Which one you choose depends on what you plan to do with the results.