To create a group:
- In the main menu, click on “Create Group”.
- Enter a name and description for your group.
- Upload an image for your group.
- Choose whether you want your group to be public or private. (Public groups will be open to all users to browse and join via the Dashboard. Private groups will only be accessible to those you invite, add or share it with).
If you wish to add an already existing topic to your group right away:
- Switch to the “Add topics” tab.
- Search for the name of the topic.
If you wish to invite users to your group right away:
- Switch to the “Invite users” tab.
- Add an optional invitation message to be included in their email invite (up to 1000 characters).
- Invite users by adding their email addresses, or searching for their names if they already have an account.
Once you have finished, don’t forget to:
- Click on “Save group”.
Once a group has been created, you can find and edit it in your “My Groups” dashboard, listed under “Groups” in the main menu. Public groups can also be found on the main dashboard.